Highlight All of Your Programs, Gain Data Insights, and Convert Web Traffic in One Streamlined Platform
Wiley Education Services’ Ranku platform consists of three components that together:
- Simplify and speed up the information-gathering process for prospective students.
- Make it easy to upload, edit, and update content about your institution(s) and programs.
- Provide easy-to-understand data analytics that reveals insights on visitors’ behavior.
These components work together to allow colleges, universities, and university systems to aggregate, market, and analyze all of their programs in one convenient location. This centralization helps convert organic traffic into requests for information and, ultimately, more applications.
Learn more about each component:
- Degree Marketplace—what potential students see when they search.
- Editing Suite—where institution administrators and staff manage content for the Degree Marketplace.
- Analytics Dashboard—where administrators and staff can view metrics for the Degree Marketplace.
The Ranku Platform Helps You Get in the Market Quickly
The platform’s streamlined design makes it fast and easy to get up and running. The interface is easy to navigate for users on both the front end (potential students) and the back end (your administrators and staff)—no extensive training or expertise is needed. Once Wiley Education Services sets up your instance of the platform, you can start adding content immediately.
For Prospects: One Quick StopPeople researching higher education programs online average 15 searches prior to requesting information about a program.*
For prospective students, the Degree Marketplace offers a convenient, one-stop location to learn about all available programs in all modalities (online, on campus, or a hybrid), even when they are spread across different schools or departments within the institution or various universities within a system. Potential students often are considering up to five schools. By aggregating all of your programs into one central location instead of forcing potential students to conduct individual searches and navigate through different websites, Ranku enables them to easily find all the information they need to more easily make an informed decision.
Wiley’s Ranku platform is designed to connect potential students with the program they are looking for quickly–within three clicks. They can use the search bar, by school (where relevant), by field of study, by field and degree level, and by degree level. This choice of options allows prospective students to search in the way that best suits their preferences and needs, making the search process even easier and faster.
For Institutions: A User-Friendly Interface
The platform’s back-end interface consists of the Editing Suite and the Analytics Dashboard. Both are easy to learn and navigate.
- With the Editing Suite’s streamlined process for posting and editing content, it’s easy to update and add information as needed. SEO is built into the system, increasing the visibility of your institution or system and programs during a search.
- The Analytics Dashboard collects and presents real time data on visitors’ behavior on the Degree Marketplace in an easy-to-read graphic format. Specialized for higher education, the dashboard offers data insights that can highlight not only where you might need to tweak your messaging but also can point to additional programs, specializations, or modalities potential students are looking for.
Enhance Engagement and Meet Market Demand
The platform’s proven Degree Marketplace layout empowers prospective students to learn more about your programs and identify the one that’s right for them quickly. You control all of the content on the site, while it gathers real-time data on visitor behavior that you can use to learn more about market needs and gaps.